Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Friend is a Miracle!

I read a post from my friend's husband on Facebook this morning...looks like she'll be discharged from the rehab center on Friday, May 7th! She's still got a long road ahead of her, but she has made so much progress and we are all standing in awe of the miracle she really is. I cannot express enough thanks to everyone who has continued to pray for her and her family. I know she is so touched and inspired by the crowd that has rallied behind her since this all started two months ago. Yesterday a group of awesome people coordinated a yard sale. I couldn't be there to help, but I contributed a couple of boxes of "stuff." Another friend wrote a newspaper article that ran locally the day before, and they had an amazing turnout from the community, raising over $1,000 to help offset some of the family's expenses. The amazing part of this whole thing is not that they raised so much money, but that so many people turned up to help make a difference in the life of an awesome woman and her family.

God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment