Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!





I can't believe we're already into our first week of April. It looks like 2010 is flying by even faster than 2009 did!!! I wish all of you the best blessings of Easter.

My friend continues to improve. She has been transferred to a rehabilitation center where she will receive all kinds of physical therapy to help her recover further. I plan to go visit her for an hour this afternoon, between visiting my family and my husband's family. I look forward to seeing how much progress she's made since my visit last week when she was still at the hospital! She is having short-term memory issues that may or may not improve with time, so please continue praying for her and her family.

Count your blessings today and every day!!! Happy Easter. :)

1 comment:

  1. Another great pic of your super cute kiddos! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete