Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More prayers needed

My friend's husband updated us on Facebook at 8:42 pm. She was given a full-body ultrasound that did not reveal any other clots in her body (they removed two from her brain last night), so that's good news. More good news is that when she's awake, she's responsive. She blinks to answer yes/no questions, so that's great.

The downside is that her heart is operating at less than 50% capacity. She has pneumonia, and there is fluid in her lungs. These are not good findings...but I know that there are so many people who are praying for her, and I know that prayer is the most powerful weapon we have at this time. I feel so helpless, and I wish there was more I could do to help...but for now, I will continue to recruit more prayer warriors for her army.

Thank you for reading these posts, and for praying for my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment