Friday, November 6, 2009

Calling All Angels

In the day-to-day life of parents, we sometimes forget to count our blessings and make the most of our miracles. My kids were definitely heaven-sent, even if they sometimes get loud and rambunctious. Today was one of those days where I needed a reminder of this fact, and I know I'm not alone when I say that I have moments where all I want is a nice quiet room to just relax in. Then I come home and catch up with some friends on Facebook and other sites, and I find a link to THIS blog: http://artisticaccentsbydarla.blogspot.com/2009/11/calling-all-angels.html

Please take some time to read this entry and say a special prayer for this family as they go through this journey together. If you're like me, you'll need some tissues. And if you're like me, you'll run to your kids and give them an extra hug, and thank God for the miracles they really are.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for sharing VernaAnn's story! She's reaching so many people and we're so thankful.
    Bless you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing VernaAnn's story. I am her auntie and it has just truly touched my heart the outpouring of love that has gone out. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new layout...the pics of your kiddos are SOOOO sweet!

    What a sad, and touching story. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete