A survey about me...thanks, Meagan!
10 years ago: I was halfway through college, in the midst of my junior year at Florida. I had met and started dating Steve just three months earlier. And I was coping with the loss of my grandmother, who was my 2nd mom.
5 things on today's to do list:
1) get the kids up and feed them breakfast
3) digital ads for jax4kids.com
4) possible grocery shopping
5) try to get some organizing done in the garage (should only take about 10 more years)
Snacks I enjoy: I have a terrible sweet tooth, so basically anything that is NOT "good for me." Chocolate is always my friend.
5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1) Invest half in a high-yield savings account so I could make it grow with interest!
2) Donate a nice portion to a charitable foundation or organization.
3) Pay off ALL of our bills (car, house, student loans, etc.).
4) Tuck enough away to cover the kids' college expenses.
5) Help out our parents and family members with their bills, too.
Places I have lived:From birth: South Carolina, Florida, New Hampshire, Florida, Virginia, Nova Scotia (Canada), Florida, South Carolina, and Florida (Dad was in the Navy...we moved a LOT).
Jobs I've had:
3) Ice Cream Scooper at Dippin' Dots
4) Public Relations Specialist for a hospital
Meagan tagged me to share this, so now I pass the challenge on to anyone and everyone who reads my blog. I know there aren't that many, so it should be interesting to see how many actually do it. :)
It's been a while
4 years ago